Saturday, October 28, 2006

Inspiration (or Lack Thereof)

Yeah, yeah, I know, I said I was back, but then I stopped posting for a while. I'm sorry. I'm just looking for a way to make this site over and get back that pizzazz it had.

I watched The Marine tonight, which I didn't go into with much expectation, but as explosions and car chases go, it's top notch. Light on the plot, though, and high on the disbelief scale. I found myself often saying "are you kidding me????" out loud when certain events happen.

I guess that's kinda what I don't want to see happen here. I don't want to post just for the sake of posting, especially when I'm uninspired.

Give me a minute. I'll be back.

4 Comments:

At 12:37 PM, Blogger Kristin said...

go to my blog and leave me a poem... that will get your creative juices stirring.

 
At 7:29 PM, Blogger Drea Inspired said...

patiently waiting.

 
At 12:10 AM, Blogger bad kitty said...

Hmmm, if American Idol would only start early this season - I KNOW you'd have something to say then.

Take your time and be good to yourself. Sometimes we need to take breaks - even from things we love.

 
At 1:11 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Why not give some props to Kellie Pickler!!!?? Her debut album came out today. It is great!

If you want to cry listen to "I Wonder" about her estranged mother and "My Angel" about her grandmother who raised her and has since passed away.

Kellie has had such a difficult life, I wish her the best, she is a sweetie. She is going to do the red carpet on Monday night 11/6 on CMT before the ABC CMA Awards. She was hysterical at the MTV awards!

You can hear Kellie's entire album by going to CMT. com and on her "artist" site, click on "hear now".

I am anxious to read your ramblings from AI season 6!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home