Saturday, September 23, 2006

The Idol Community Remembers: Denis Fedorov

This is a bit belated, but I'm just now catching up on my emails.

I got a note from Deborah over at the Anthony Fedorov fan forums that a tragedy had happened in the family. Then I went over there, and found this post from Anthony:

Hey everyone. I am sorry that I have not posted anything for a while. I have been very busy trying to help my family.

I want to thank each and every one of you for all of your prayers and good wishes and you have been sending my brother's way. Unfortunately our prayers were not answered. My brother passed away last night around 11:30pm. The funeral will take place on Tuesday. (9/19/06)

All I ask is that you pray for him on that day so he can be happy and healthy in his next life. I want you to know that our family will be alright and we will get past this. We are very strong, and the love that is in our family will get us through this. The most important thing now is that Denis is not hurting. That's the one thought that will always keep a smile on my face. I want you all to smile with me. Let's not mourn his death but let celebrate his life that he lived.

I will keep you guys updated and I'll be putting together a concert in his memory. As soon as things clear up a little bit, you will know all the details. Once again, my entire family and I send you nothing but love and gratitude for all of your support.


Anthony, the Musical Ramblings community also sends its thoughts your way, as we know it's still fresh on your mind. And may God bless you and your family as you pick up the pieces and move on.

5 Comments:

At 10:58 PM, Blogger Stacy said...

Very weird to read about this sad news while hearing the Kermit intro to your Idol show. I really do like hearing it but maybe it could be by pushing a button instead of an auto feed?

I'm really not complaining though :)

 
At 12:05 AM, Blogger J.D. said...

I'm still learning how this feed works :) Forgive me for being slow :)

 
At 11:55 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

He was only 28 yrs old. Such tragedy.....

 
At 10:59 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

what happened?

 
At 9:04 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

He had cancer

 

Post a Comment

<< Home