Tuesday, September 05, 2006

IDOL WAVES SHOWTIMES!

Alrighty, everything is all set!

Check out my new show on Idol Waves Radio. (The show is hosted through Live365, so you may need to download their player, which is quick and painless, but it can also be run through Windows Media Player and a couple of other options.) It's a great station, run by an awesome guy, so if you're at work or at home, give it a listen, even if it's not my voice on the tracks.

Idol Waves Top 20 Countdown makes its premiere today, Tuesday, September 5, 2006. It will air at 10 AM (11 AM Eastern), 2:30 PM, 7:30 PM, and again at 2 AM (for those of you who are overseas. All times listed are CENTRAL time.) So that gives you four chances to tune in! Be sure to check out Idol Waves for other programming too. There are lots of good songs in the playlist, and I should know, because I went through several of them like a kid in a candy store. But for sure check out my show!

If you miss it, you're in trouble (though I'm sure we'll work something out.)

UPDATE: I posted the wrong Eastern time earlier, because my brain was pretty much fried. It's corrected now. But just so it's clear, the new shows will air at the following Eastern times every Tuesday: 11 AM, 3:30 PM, 8:30 PM, and 3 AM on Wednesday mornings for our international audience. Sorry about the mix-up!

5 Comments:

At 10:48 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congrats on getting the first show in the can, JD!

 
At 12:35 PM, Blogger Bathroom Hippo said...



Nice job! I will be listening. Give me a shoutout. JK.

 
At 1:47 PM, Blogger J.D. said...

That's one shout-out for Bathroom Hippo, next week, coming up! :)

Just so you guys know, there is a "Request and Dedication" part of the show. If you have any, email me.

 
At 7:14 PM, Blogger Drea Inspired said...

Oh snap! I gotta check you out.

 
At 10:32 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well done JD. I had a grand time listening today. Great music and informative commentary.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home