Sunday, July 16, 2006

TAKING A BLOGGING BREAK FOR THE WEEKEND

...because I've had all I can do getting my sister Tabitha married off. I just wanted to let you guys know that your music suggestions were very helpful. "At the Beginning" by Richard Marx and Donna Lewis and "Bless the Broken Road" by Rascal Flatts were both used in the ceremony, and I used quite a few of your suggestions at the reception as well.

Anyway, here's a pic of Tab from just before the wedding, along with our other two sisters. I think you'll agree that the beauty in the family skipped the men entirely and laid squarely on the women-folk.

2 Comments:

At 3:32 PM, Blogger Spike speaks said...

Congrats to your sister!! And good for you for helping her out with music at the reception!! But wasn't there a photo that included YOU?!!! I have 3 girls and a boy (my son is #3 child) and I'd have liked to have seen a picture of YOU with your sisters :-)

 
At 5:29 PM, Blogger Bathroom Hippo said...


Woah buddy!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home