Thursday, July 06, 2006

CHECK OUT THIS BLOGGER:

I've been meaning to direct you music lovers to check out Tricia at Studio UES. She has a bit more of a technical take on the music biz than I do, and if you're at all interested in the marketing side of the industry, or if you are an employer looking to find a brilliant young mind to help your label or promotion company, you would do well to check her out. I particularly enjoyed her review of the recent book The Long Tail. So go show her some love.

2 Comments:

At 1:10 PM, Blogger Drea Inspired said...

Just wanted to say hi and show you some love!

 
At 11:06 PM, Blogger Mack Collier said...

Studio UES is the music marketing blog I wish I'd written. Much like Chris did with Movie Marketing Madness, it fills a niche that needed to be filled. Tricia does a great job!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home