Friday, April 14, 2006

BLOG COMMUNITY NOTE:
I just got this note from my friend, international recording artist Roxie Mae, and I am passing it along to the community:

Hey guys - I wanted to ask you to please keep a good friend of mine in your thoughts and prayers. Danny Dowler (pronounced dollar) has been diagnosed with throat cancer recently. He's been told he has two years to live. Danny is a performer and has performed with me last at the Evening of Praise concert back in September. He's best known for his "Elvis" impersonations and has been inducted into the Rockabilly Hall of Fame. If you would like to send condolences to him please email them here at this address and I will make sure he gets them. Thank you and God Bless! Roxie

You can email Danny via info@RoxieMae.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home