Monday, March 12, 2007

Jon Peter Lewis on Idol Waves Top 20 Countdown

Hey fans, I know a lot of you have been itching to hear the Jon Peter Lewis interview, so be sure to tune in this Tuesday, March 13, 2007. Not only will we sit down for about a half hour and talk with JPL, but we'll also be featuring a lot of the music off of his debut album. It's a show that's not to miss!

You can hear it online at www.idolwaves.com at 3 a.m., 10:30 a.m., 2:30 p.m. and 8 p.m. Central Standard Time. And don't forget, if you miss it, you can catch the podcast later on. I'll be posting the interview here later on this week, as well as a review of the CD, Stories From Hollywood.

DON'T MISS IT.

4 Comments:

At 1:44 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

That was a fantastic interview JD. I'm sure people will be interested to hear what Jon has to say about this year's AI season and about what it is like to be the first finalist coming off the show to release an indie debut album. You asked lots of really excellent questions that give an insight into the music world in general and Jon's hot album in particular. Jon was right when he said that you conducted a smart interview. Way to go JD, and thank you so much!

 
At 4:48 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dude, are you kidding me? What is you obsession with barely talented AI hacks? You put down Fantasia [and pretty much the majority, not all, of black singers over the years - yeah, go check your archives - i did] and continue to support no-talents like this guy, Lindsay Cardinale, Jessica Sierra and any host of lily-white bread nobodies [before you 'correct' me, i said MOST. There are times you are good to minorities]. This negates any true criticisms you have and any musical rambling you dish is pointless.
BTW, you're not that funny, either.

 
At 9:02 PM, Blogger J.D. said...

I think Lisa Tucker and Bishop Stylze would take issue with that. NEXT!

 
At 9:10 PM, Blogger J.D. said...

And while I'm thinking about it, let's add my bud J-Hud to that list too. Oh, and LaToya London. How about my boys Nikko and Brandon Rogers?

On top of that, how about all the white ones that I didn't care all that much for?

LOL...you amuse me, but you continue to read me. I must be doing something for ya!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home