Tuesday, January 23, 2007

It's Still Poppin'!!!

I just recently found out after reading Jaclyn Crum's blog that my interview with her is still getting comment posts out the wazoo. It's up to 73 comments now, which is a record setter for this site.

If you wanna backtrack, read a good interview, and get back in on the conversation, click here to read the Jaclyn interview and the comments.

Unless, of course, you're a hater. Then don't bother.

In other news, the Idol Waves Top 20 Countdown show will run tomorrow. A few things to look for: new music from American Idol 6 contestants Perla Meneses, Blake "B-Shorty" Lewis, and Rudy Cardenas. It's hot stuff. Also, my friends over at Jon Peter Lewis's jplewismusic.com website made a special dedication, in honor of my recent engagement. Plus, y'know, there's that whole which song is number one thingy that you might want to stay tuned for.

Good times!

2 Comments:

At 5:29 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Is this special IdolWaves edition going to air again? I listened to it twice yesterday and both times, the player stopped working and wouldn't refresh for segments 4 and 5. I was hoping to hear Jessica's interview clip but missed it both times.

 
At 5:31 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just to be clear...I was talking about the special interview edition. I seem to have put this comment in the wrong place...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home