Wednesday, January 03, 2007

Happy 2007!!

Hey guys and gals...

I've been out of town for a while, so not much posting going on. I figured I'd celebrate the New Year in style, so it was all about the road trip.

Basically, I had the best New Year's Eve EVER of my entire life. It was totally awesome, even though we (A.) did not get drunk, (B.) did not do anything really stupid, and (C.) played the game Apples To Apples until I wanted to throw it through a wall.

I spent it with several new friends who even though I've only known them for a few days, I already hold them near and dear to my heart. (Danny will tell you, even though he and I just met on Friday, it pretty much seems like we've known each other all our lives.) I also spent it with the prettiest girl in the world whom I care more about than just about anything. So in a word, it was amazing.

I hope you all had a great holiday, and I hope that your commitment (not resolution) is to make 2007 the best year ever.

3 Comments:

At 6:21 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy New Year, JD !

Inna/AFC

 
At 7:16 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey J.D.
I love Apples to Apples....I really missed you..Glad you had a great holiday.
I know the feeling...just met but feels like you have known them all your life..That is the way it is over at AFC. Some of us will be lifelong friends.
Thanks for all you and Kenndawg are doing for the idols...
Look out for 2007...Anthony Fedorov is going to launch....
Julia

 
At 9:21 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

I LOVE Apple to Apples! I can't seem to win but it's still fun!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home