Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Congratulations Are In Order

It's my pleasure to announce two success stories from a couple of our former Idols tonight. Both are friends to this site, and both have been working hard.

First, Brooke Barrettsmith made an announcement today that made me glow with excitement and happiness for her. This from her Myspace page

Last Friday afternoon ~ after many years of hard work, tears, victories, and heart breaks ~ I officially signed a recording contract with Provident Label Group, the Christian division of SONY BMG. Soooo many things have already been taking place...writing, recording, meetings, negotiations...it's been such an amazing whirlwind!! I will keep you all updated about the progress of my album, tour dates, and other goodies after the New Year!


This makes me very very happy, and it's nice to know that one of my favorites from last year is making it!

Also, Nadia Turner of American Idol Season 4 will be co-hosting on The View with Barbara Walters and Rosie O'Donnell on Thursday, December 21st at 11am eastern. Undoubtedly she will be talking about the movie that she has just completed. It's called A Taste of Us, and I can't wait to see it. Check out the trailer below.



Congratulations to both Nadia and Brooke. You two make me proud.

3 Comments:

At 1:41 PM, Blogger :) said...

hmmmm...I always loved Nadia that season (except for the crazy mohawk night) but this movie doesn't look great to me. Maybe I just don't get it. But I love her singing!! And she was fantastic on the tour - one of the best on stage, actually.

 
At 7:32 AM, Blogger Lian said...

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year! Congratulations with the contract! :) Wishing you better days ahead!

 
At 9:30 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good for Nadia, a beautiful and unique person.....

 

Post a Comment

<< Home