Friday, December 01, 2006

I Should Get Sick More Often

I have been extremely ill the last few days, but if things go as well as they have been while I've been ill, perhaps I should get a virus more often.

Don't get me wrong; it hasn't been fun. I've been in an indelicate situation for the better portion of a day, even though I did eventually decide to wander in to work, delirious though I might be.

But I've been unusually productive for some reason the last few days.

For those of you who were bummed out because my interview with Paris Bennett fell through, I've come through with a whole new round of Idol Interviews. I've just gotten off the phone with Jaclyn Crum from A.I. season four, and let me tell you, she is just a joy to talk with. I honestly have a lot of respect for her, and I was a huge fan of hers during the fourth season. You can look for that interview to be on the Idol Waves Top 20 Countdown Show, as well as reading it here in a few days. (We talked about a lot, so it's going to take a while to get typed out!)

Fourth season fans will also be happy to know that I will be talking to Anthony Fedorov next week. His song, "Culpa Me," is really hot on Idol Waves right now. I intend for most of the interview to be questions from his fans (though I am reserving the right to modify it to suit the situation.) You Anthony fans have already poured in your questions, and while I won't be able to ask all of them, you've posted some really good ones. Dig deep and come up with more!

I'm also pursuing leads to get in touch with Ace Young. There are others, but I'll just keep them under my hat for now.

News has been good from the Idol camp of late. Big-ups to Elliott Yamin for signing a publishing deal with Sony. It's good to see some Idols getting recognized not only for their singing skills, but also for their writing. Elliott, I feel, has been the only element missing from this post-Idol phenom whirlwind, and now it appears he'll be stepping up to the plate. Yaminions, rejoice!

And one last piece of great news, via MJ, who keeps up with spoilers much better than I ever could, my favorite dental assistant Gina Glocksen may just have made the Top 40 this year on Idol 6!! Not only that but one third of the "Brokenote Cowboys" is rumored to be in the Top 40 this year. (Matthew Buckstein, not Bishop Stylez or Garet the Turkey Whisperer.)

Anyway, I should go lie down now, but I just wanted to share all this with you!

6 Comments:

At 12:09 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Awww.... I hope you are feeling better.

And thank you so much for lining up that interview with Anthony ! I can't wait to read it.

 
At 4:17 AM, Blogger nibira said...

Yay, a interview with Anthony, my most favourite Idol ever!
Thank you so much.
Here is one kiss for you and thousand kisses for Anthony!

 
At 3:44 PM, Blogger J.D. said...

Let's hear some love for Jaclyn too!

 
At 12:06 AM, Blogger siny said...

I want to read the interview with Jaclyn too. Did not she have a baby ?

 
At 11:49 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hope today finds you feeling much better, JD......Can't wait to read more interviews from all the Idols....Keep 'em coming! :)

 
At 8:12 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hope you are feeling better, J.D. Thanks for posting on Anthonyfanclub. Looking forward to the program today!!!

Debbie

 

Post a Comment

<< Home