Monday, November 20, 2006

On This Week's Idol Waves Top 20 Countdown

Tune in at Idol Waves (click here if that link doesn't work for you) Tuesday, November 21, 2006 at 3 a.m., 10:30 a.m., 2:30 p.m. and 8:30 p.m. Central Standard Time.

On this week's show:

New music from Visible From Space!

What music does A.I. 5's Becky O'Donohue enjoy?

Did Anthony Fedorov's fans votes cause him to be this week's highest chart jumper?

Teen Idols of 1989

The new single by Daughtry!

Simon Fuller gets his own Idol Flashback!

How did Temple Hill (the band formed by the Molfetta Twins from A.I. 4) rank this week?

And, what's currently in J.D.'s CD Player?

Tune in!

4 Comments:

At 9:57 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

WAHHH! I tried! I really did... I wanted to hear your thoughts on the new Daughtry stuff and listen to the show... but Live365 wouldn't allow me to DL their player, and Window Media Player kept cycling through the same Katrina, RockWorks.com commercial & an ad for Live365 premiere or whatever. waaahhh!

Ok... I'm done crying...

 
At 10:34 AM, Blogger J.D. said...

Awww, I'm sorry :) Just so you know, I picked up the new Daughtry CD today and will be doing a review of it (hopefully by tonight). Also, the show will be available on my Myspace profile later on tonight or tomorrow morning.

 
At 9:28 PM, Blogger Drea Inspired said...

What up, J.D.? I see you're still holding it down! Have a wonderful holiday, luv!

 
At 11:41 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks JD. I found your podcast, and dl'ed the MP3s... maybe I'll get a chance to listen later in the week... *S* I did get to see your review of Daughtry... I listened to his song on MySpace.. AWESOME! *S*

 

Post a Comment

<< Home