Thursday, December 28, 2006

Hey Girl, I Wanna Catch Your Idol Wave...

Just poking my head out so you'll know I'm still breathing!

I've been a little light on posting the past week for a couple of reasons. First, obviously is the holiday season, and I've been trying to take things a little easier. I figure it's better if I bring you quality rather than quantity. And hey, the front page has been chock full of great articles, if I do say so myself, for a while now, so hopefully you guys and gals have been catching up on your reading.

Second, I've been working on an Idol Waves special. This week, you'll get the chance to hear not only the Top 20 but the Top FIFTY songs on my weekly Idol Waves countdown show. That's over five hours of pure listening enjoyment hosted by me.

The show airs, as always, on Idol Waves Radio. The dates and times are as follows:

Friday, December 29, 2006: 11 AM Central/12 PM Eastern

Monday, January 1, 2007 (New Year's Day): ALL DAY. That's right, the show will repeat all day long, so if you miss part of it, you'll be able to catch up. Or you can just listen over and over just because you love my voice.

Tuesday, January 2, 2007 - 10 AM Central/11 AM Eastern, 6 PM Central/7 PM Eastern, with a special 2 AM airing on Wednesday morning for our overseas listeners.

Thursday, January 4, 2007 - 10 AM Central/11 AM Eastern, 6 PM Central/7 PM Eastern, with a special 2 AM airing on Friday morning.

So tune in, get all you can handle of me, and support your favorite Idols and see how they ranked!

My new years' resolution so far: another interview with Heather Cox, a sit-down with the Molfetta twins, and who knows what else!

2 Comments:

At 8:05 PM, Blogger Rob said...

J.D.,
Top 50!!! Great!
We'll be listening in the morning.

So, anyone we know in the top 3 or 2 or ------ 1?

;)

-Rob

 
At 8:58 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hmmm..... Yeah, any Spanish-language songs in the top 3 ? :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home