Saturday, April 01, 2006

JUST SO YOU GUYS KNOW, I'm gonna be on a sort of mini-vacation for the next few days, so I might not be posting stuff for a bit. The opportunity has arisen for me to take a few days off and get out of town, so I'm definitely all about the change of scenery.

Do you ever just have those days when you want to crank up some really loud heavy metal music in a portable boombox, stick it in the face of your bosses and just knock them over with, like, "Welcome to the Jungle" by Guns N Roses or something? Cause I sort of feel that way lately. And when I feel that way, it means it's time for J.D. to ditch town and blow off some steam. So me and Em are gonna go hang out and do something fun, which unfortunately will mean I probably won't have time to post to you guys, even though I miss posting for you guys because let's face it, you all rock.

Anyway, so now I'm just typing just to hear myself speak, so I'll shut up... See ya Tuesday!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home