Thursday, May 04, 2006

REALITY TV CONVENTION 2006

Our good friends over at Reality TV Magazine are hosting the first ever Reality TV convention this year, June 3 & 4, 2006, at the Nashville TN Airport Marriott. And yours truly will be there, covering the event, schmoozing with the reality TV stars, and bringing updates to you. Yeah, you.

You can purchase one-day tickets for $15 apiece, or be a total stud like me and get a two-day pass for $25. That's right! You save a whopping five bucks, which you can then apply toward admission into a concert put on by former American Idol contestants Lindsey Cardinale, Jessica Sierra and Scott Savol after the Saturday show. They'll also be at the convention, signing autographs, selling CDs, and talking to fans. Melinda Lira, a top 24 finalist from last year, will also be there.




"But J.D.," you whine, "I'm not just an American Idol fan. I like other reality shows. What else ya got?"

Also appearing at the convention are cast members from the following reality shows:

The Amazing Race
The Apprentice
Average Joe
Beauty & the Geek
Big Brother
The Biggest Loser
The Contender
Cowboy U.
Fear Factor
Forever Eden
Hell's Kitchen
Joe Millionaire
Kept
Nashville Star
The Real World
Road Rules
The Real Gilligan's Island
Starting Over
Strip Search
The Surreal Life
Survivor
Trading Spouses
Wanted Ted or Alive


If you want a complete list of who all is appearing, click here. Please be aware that this list is subject to change. I contacted the promoters, and they're considering adding even more names to the list, so check back.

I know I have several reality TV bloggers who comment here, so let me know if you guys wanna hook up in Nashville. It should be a blast!

To order your tickets, visit www.realitytvconvention.com. You need to order your tickets ahead of time, as there is some question as to whether or not there will be any sold at the door and tickets are limited. I already have mine. Neener neener!

Check out the commercial for it below!

1 Comments:

At 6:14 PM, Blogger Drea Inspired said...

I think the whole "reality star" thing is just weird. I saw Tonya from the Real World (I can't remember the season) on True Life the other day, and I just thought it was so pathetic.

BUT I am a reality show junkie...I just don't care to meet any of the people on my favorite shows.

A convention...should be interesting!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home