Sunday, June 03, 2007

Reality TV Convention Update

I took my mandatory week-long blogging break to celebrate this season of American Idol finally being over. A lot of things have happened in the interim.

First, the Convention....

As you know, this year I'm heavily involved in the second annual Reality TV Convention, which will be held at the end of this month in Nashville. The roster has changed slightly. Jessica Sierra has dropped out of the line-up (due to her on-going legal situation, I surmise.) Mikalah Gordon has also cancelled. However, Season 6's Dani McCulloch and Season 3's Heather Piccinini have signed on, so we're still at full steam. Scott Savol, Will Makar, Lindsey Cardinale, Perla Meneses, The Maynard Triplets, Heather Cox and Jon Peter Lewis are still on-board. There are rumors of a surprise special guest, but even I don't know for sure (and I would be the first to know) so I can't speculate on that.

A concert event has also been added. A Big Brother fan group is running the shin-dig. It's a separate event from the convention, but still promises to be a great time. Scott, Lindsey, and the Heathers are performing.

Also, word has it that Canadian filmmakers will be on-site shooting a documentary about reality television. I've been asked to interview on-camera, so I'll let you know more about that when I know more. My motion-picture debut!

All kinds of fun to come here on the blog. In the next couple of days, I'll be publishing interviews with Dani McCulloch and Sarah Mather, so watch out for that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home