Wednesday, April 11, 2007

American Idol 6: Top 8 Results

No recap tonight, folks. I'm just not feeling up to it. I hurt my back at work today, and I just can't sit in front of this computer for very long.

Suffice it to say that I'm happy that Americans picked talent over nudity tonight and sent Haley home. I hope she has lots of luck in finding a career in which she can keep some modicum of dignity. (Haley, please, no matter what you do, when Playboy comes calling, don't do it.)

I'll be writing some more stuff as the week goes on, so don't forget to drop by.

5 Comments:

At 8:19 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mmmm...lastnight's elimination show included a debut of the new single by "Selena-light" which made me scramble for the remote so I could hit that mute button again as I have done so many times this season.

Mr. Seacrest (he reminds me of a cockatoo once owned by a friend of mine) took to the street to ask members of the general population their opinions (yargghhh). Was it my imagination or did the precious little toddler say she liked "San-gina" the most?

Haley was sent home...a moment that defies comment.

I miss Gina.

I missed reading your recap, JD. Hope you are feeling better soon! Take care.

 
At 9:16 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

JD,

Way to go on predicting not just who would go home but the entire bottom three correctly.

Hope you feel better.

 
At 3:51 PM, Blogger debbiedragon said...

JD- thanks for doing this blog- it is highly entertaining and you are usually right on the money with your descriptions. love it. get well soon :)

 
At 1:24 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hope you are feeling much better by now JD. Take it easy for awhile. You did a great job getting interviewed by the guy from NowLive.com for your Idol Waves Top 20 Countdown show. You showed everyone how a pro handles himself.

 
At 4:07 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, J.D.

Just dropping in to let you know that that Bill Engvall Sitcom I did airs this July (Hooray for residuals!) and the TBS commercial I did seems to be running again (no residuals on that. Sigh!).

How's that married life?

April

 

Post a Comment

<< Home