Friday, August 04, 2006

STEVIE SCOTT UPDATE

Stevie Scott's been super-busy since her foray into the Top 24 in this past year's American Idol competition. Since she's one of my favorites, I thought I'd shoot her an email to see what she was up to.

If you're new to this site and want to learn more about her, I strongly encourage you to check out her interview with me: American Angel: Stevie Scott. She was very candid with me about her Idol experience.

I just got a message back from her today. Here's what she said:
Hey there! I'm sorry its been so long; I've been moving to LA and the process is finally over and I'm all settled in down here which is great! My agent and manager are both down here obviously so being down here is much more convenient, ya know? So, now that I'm down in LA we are working on the album, getting all of the ideas in cement, etc. And I'm definately focusing a lot of my energy on the acting side of things which has always been one of my true loves! So there's a brief update but of course feel free to ask any other questions. Thank you for your continuing interest and support. It so nice to know that people are still waiting on news :)
Love always,
Stevie

For more on Stevie and to hear her sing, visit her myspace profile. She also has some primo new pics up. Guys, get your drool bibs out.

Thanks, Stevie!

1 Comments:

At 2:20 PM, Blogger Drea Inspired said...

Hey, JD! Just dropping by to show love! Stevie seems like a really sweet person. I wish her the best.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home