Saturday, June 14, 2008

A Few New Developments

I've begun Phase I of the re-launch of my internet presence. I figured it was about time, especially since several of you have left kind comments. (You'll never know how much they mean to me!) We've gotten settled in to our new location, and so it's time for me to get back in the swing of things, at least one piece at a time.

First: Someone or something hijacked my Myspace profile. (Am I the only one who feels like I'm stuttering when I say "my Myspace"??) I can't seem to get this resolved with Myspace, so I've thrown my hands in the air, waved them like I just don't care, and created a new Myspace profile. I'm in the process of going through the old friend list and sending out new friend requests. Those of you who were on the list before, be on the lookout for my new request. Don't delete my old account from your friend list just yet, because I want to make sure I get all of you. If you want to save me the trouble, you can visit my new profile at myspace.com/therealjdmatthews.

While you're there, you should check out the song I have on my profile. It's from Brooke Barrettsmith, whom I hope you'll remember as being a long-time friend to this blog. Her new album is complete and available for pre-order. By the way, if you order now, you can get the CD autographed as well. For $9.97 plus shipping/handling, that's a GREAT deal. The two songs she has on her Myspace profile are both great. Check them out.

Also, Dani McCulloch shot me an email today saying that she just wrapped on her first video shoot that will premiere at the Paradiso in Memphis TN on Thursday. That's a pretty huge event, as it will be on the grand screen, and I really hate I can't be there to see it. She's got a lot of things in the works, and she's a great live performer, so check her out as well.

1 Comments:

At 6:28 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Glad to see you back! I just friended you on your new myspace. *S* and yes, I always feel like I'm stuttering too! *S*

 

Post a Comment

<< Home